Creator: YA Disability Database
Date Updated: March 28, 2022
YA (Young Adult) Disability Database is a curated booklist of YA novels that feature disability representation. This database compiles together book recommendations that libraries can use to build their collection or as a resource for patrons.
- The database provides information about the books, including
- The book summary
- Genre (tags)
- Disability representation (tags)
- Other representations (tags)
- A link to buy the title on “Bookshop.org.”
- New feature coming soon!
- The YA Disability Database is working on a new project that will link books in the database to reviews by people who share the same disability featured in the book!
Visit the YA Disability Database
YA Disability Database (2022). Home. Web page. Accessed March 28, 2022: Retrieved from: https://yadisabilitydatabase.wixsite.com/home