Creator: Accessible Libraries
Date Updated: May 18, 2022
Accessible Libraries conducted the Creating Accessible Documents webinar on May 10, 2022. You can now download the webinar slides.
The webinar topics include:
- Using Word to Create Accessible Documents
- Difference Between Styles and Direct Formatting
- Live Demo on Setting Up Word and Creating a Document
- Other Considerations
- Word Accessibility Checker
- Converting Word to PDF
- Brief Introduction to Accessible PDF
- What is an Accessible PDF
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for checking and editing
- PDF Resources
Please note the slides do not have the webinar live demonstrations. Those will be available in the webinar recording, which will be uploaded to the site in the coming weeks.