Creator: Accessible Libraries
Date Updated: December 23, 2022
Watch as experts discuss the importance of including alt text to create accessible social media and marketing materials. Learn how to best craft clear and descriptive image descriptions with tips and guidelines about what details to include and not include.
The expert panellists are:
- Riane Lapaire, the braille and accessibility testing coordinator at the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS) (the moderator).
- Karen McKay, the communications manager at the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA).
- Karen Chidiak, the communications and marketing manager from the Edmonton Public Library (EPL).
- Ka Li, an accessibility analyst at NNELS.
- Simon Jaeger, an accessibility analyst at NNELS.
- Patrick Bouchard, an accessibility analyst and tester with NNELS.
The video transcripts are available in HTML and DOCX formats.